Saturday, April 7, 2012

What I'm thinking will come next...

Ok, I have three ideas running through my head for my next book.  Let me know what you think...

1.  Rewrite my fantasy story about a boy who finds out he's the oldest living being in existence.  In the rough I have now, he fights the Dead, Ephemerals, Exiles, etc., the list goes on and on.  His reason for his extended life is due to an incantation he cast during a war that took place hundreds of centuries ago.

2.  A disease sweeps across the world affecting different climates in different ways.  In some a heatwave, others, drought, hurricanes, tornadoes, cold, etc.  The disease kills off adults, but will eventually affect everyone, no matter who they are.  The story would basically be about how to beat the disease and how to handle right and wrong.  (already started the rough)

3.  The nations schools are falling apart and have closed.  The government re-opens them with a plan.  To handle the kids who are trouble, they are removed from their school and sent to a camp.  At this camp the kids are required to get from one safe house to the next within a day (there are a total of 25 safe houses).  They must do this on their own, but they are followed by people who hunt them.  And reaching a safe house isn't safe at all.  (already started the rough)

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment